Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Payson Lakes Camping Trip

We got together with Jeremy's family and went camping for a few days up at Payson Lakes. We love it up there and it's especially fun with all of the cousins. Of course the boys were covered in dirt after about 2 hours of being there. We spent each day fishing and swimming at the Lake and sitting around the campfire roasting marshmallows and making smore's. It was a very relaxing getaway!


Playing games at night with Grandma!



Cousins hanging out...the two boys (Gavin & Brody) eating a handful of dirt. Just Kidding, they have a bag of peanuts.

Did I mention the "getaway" was very relaxing.

Sage, Tianna and Landon.

Jeremy and the kids swimming in the lake. This is how we bathed the kids while we were up there.

4 comments:

Me said...

Hi Britt! Wow it has been a long time!! You have the cutest family! You look really good! How have you been?

Jessica said...

Hey-
I made my blog private but I dont have your email address. can you email me and tell me which email you want me to send an invite to? Mine is jessmy13 at yahoo dot com Thanks!

Haily Brian said...

Oh goody. I am so happy you have a blog, a very cute one at that. I love the picture of you sleeping. Your family is super cute.

brooke said...

When I see that lake I remember many trips my family took there and we'd take each other on safaris around the lake in a raft.