Thursday, December 4, 2008

Twilight Movie Again!



I am a little behind in blogging and need to catch up a bit. Last weekend my mother-in-law took me and my two sister-in-laws to see Twilight. We all read the books together and she promised us a girls night out when the movie came out. I loved it even more the second time. I can't wait for the second movie to come out. We will keep up the tradition and all see it together.

After the movie, Laurene (my mother-in-law) took us out to lunch to Red Robin. It was a fun girls time with no kids (except for newborn Charlotte, but she can come with us anytime - she was such a good baby)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and that TWILIGHT... HA HA jk its really good. Ummmmm yeah we actually have no idea with where we hang pictures, and whats too much or not enough.. So when u want or have free time let me know and you can come over to help us.

Me said...

Thanks! Yeah I got it on dots.com I think. There is a little tag that is on the top left of my screen that you can click on. I think it says dots :) I love yours too! Way cute! By the way, Paul took me to see Twilight and it was sooo good! I wanna see it again!