Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight Movie Tonight!

The movie was awesome! We loved it. What did everyone else think??



I had to take a little cat nap before the movie or I would never make it the next morning at work. Katelyn and Jeremy played Guitar Hero all night to stay awake!






Jeremy, Katelyn and I are going to the midnight showing of Twilight tonight (Tianna and Gavin are having a sleepover with Grandma Isaac)! We are so excited we can't wait. Katelyn and I are going to wear our Twilight shirts in support of "Team Edward". Jeremy is worried that he will be the only dude at the show. I told him he is probably right, but who cares! I am excited to see all the crazy fans. I will definately take my camera tonight and post some pictures of what I'm sure will be a crazy crowd!

7 comments:

courtneyb said...

i can't wait to hear about it. Maybe if I'm nursing Charlotte about 2:30, I'll give you a call :)

April said...

We (my friends and I, not Chad and I) went and saw Twilight on Friday night!! It was fun to go on opening night- although it's not as huge here as it is in Utah, I'm sure!!

Harris Family said...

So how was it? I just finished reading it and loved it! I'm going to see it this weekend with Shane. Tell Jeremy it's ok to be the only guy there! Shane read all the books before me and he enjoyed them.

Lindsey said...

Love the shirts!

Roth Family said...

Cute background. I picked the same one. Good taste. Did you get my message view email?

Ashlee said...

Hey Brit! You will have to tell Jeremy that he isn't the only man that went to it. Mark came with me when we were down in St. George during Thanksgiving. He said he acutally didn't mind it. It also didn't hurt his manhood too bad. :)

Ashlee said...

Hey Brit! You will have to tell Jeremy that he isn't the only man that went to it. Mark came with me when we were down in St. George during Thanksgiving. He said he acutally didn't mind it. It also didn't hurt his manhood too bad. :)