Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun idea for Family Home Evening





This past weekend I was looking through the Friend for a fun activity that we could do for family night on Monday. I found this cute idea for making "Testimony Gloves". You start out by talking about how gloves serve several purposes and are a protection for our hand. Each finger represents a part of your testimony (Book of Mormon, President Monson, Joseph Smith, Jesus Christ and Church is true). The kids had a lot of fun and it actually kept their attention the whole time (which was a first)! So I wanted to share the idea with you to try with your families.

4 comments:

April said...

Thanks for the idea! We'll have to try it!!

Ashlee said...

Brittany your blog is darling! I love your background with the falling leaves! That is such a cute idea for family home evening. We are going to have to do that one night! I also had a great time visiting with you and Candace tonite. I am glad you are one of my VT and really excited to get to know you better! Plus we are neighbors! Yeah! PS. You will do so great at your calling! The kids are going to love you!

Haily Brian said...

Thanks for the FHE idea. What a lucky girl to get midnight tickets. I cannot wait for the movie.

Harris Family said...

Thanks! We're going to try it tomorrow! How are you holding up? I've been thinking about your sweet little family lately. You have been in our prayers.