Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Katelyn!

Today is Katelyn's 12th birthday. I can't believe she will be in Young Womens now. Her first Beehive activity is tomorrow night. She is pretty excited. She was literally the last one in her primary class so she was counting down the days. Katelyn got a "Twilight" birthday, including an Edward T-shit, Twilight poster, Twilight soundtrack, and movie tickets to the midnight show (it's a school night so I hesitated, but thought what the heck)she deserves a night out with just mom and dad. When her grandparents asked what she wanted for her birthday, my response was anything Twilight related. Unfortanely, Katelyn is sicker than a dog today. She has a nasty chest cold and is just miserable, poor thing. We love you Katelyn! It has been a wonderful 12 years.

2 comments:

-Sydney- said...

Happy Birthday Katelyn! I can't believe next birthday she is going to be a TEENAGER! Ahh! I remember when she was a toddler (Isaac and I were just dating)

Stacy said...

Very cool stuff. I'm sorry she was sick. Hopefully she is feeling better now.