Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Vacation

I am really excited for the 4th of July weekend (I know it's a couple weeks away). We have planned a trip with all of Jeremy's family to go up to Lava Hot Springs/Soda Springs for the weekend. Idaho is my second home. I grew up in the small town of Soda and have many great memories. They are all being good sports about going down memory lane with me and letting me plan the activities to keep us busy! I even agreed to do a 5K run (but I will walk) with my sister in law Courtney if in return she will drink some of the "spring" water! I haven't told her that yet...

Here's a sneak peak at some of the things I have planned for us!





7 comments:

BillandSummer said...

Hey Brittany...We will be in Soda as well on the 4th running/walking the 5K. It will be so fun to see you there. If you are looking for some more to do....The community play at the High School is Hello Dolly this year. They are performing from the 1st through the 4th. If you are interested I can give you more info. Thanks for updating your blog. I love blogging!!!

Tracy said...

Yay! Good for you - you need a vacation. We loved it there when we went last year. It was a blast - except for when Brady and Morgan almost died going down the river...:o) But all ended well!\

5K Run, huh - make sure you take pictures!

courtneyb said...

I'm getting excited for the trip! The water must be pretty bad if you need to bribe me like that! j/k

Lindsey said...

Hooray! You're alive again! Lava will be so much fun! Looks like it has changed a lot!

BillandSummer said...

The 5K starts at 7:30 at Octagon Park (Next to Hooper Elementary). If you need to register still you can that morning from 6:30 to 7:15...it is $15. The parade starts at 10 am. They have booths and games for kids at the city park after the parade. Also, that night they have a great fireworks display at Kelley Park. If I hear of anything else..I will let you know.

Stacy said...

I am SO excited for this trip! You did a great job planning all the fun things for us to do. I can't wait! I'm counting down the days!

Autumn&Nettie said...

I'm excited you are going to be in Soda for the 4th. Nettie, Summer, and I are going to be walking the 5k this year too. Hopefully we will see you in Soda!!!