Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fresh Start

I will spare you all the many excuses I have as to why I haven't updated my blog (primary, primary and primary) just to name a few. My kids have been sad that I haven't done much with our blog lately so I am making a fresh start. We have had several things go on the last couple of months (birthdays, baseball games, piano recitals,etc) so I told the kids (and aunt Natalie who is thousands of miles away)I would post some pictures and play catch up.

We signed Gavin up for Rookie Baseball this year. He has had the best time and absolutely loves it. His team name is "The Knights".









Easter Egg Coloring



Happy Birthday Tianna (March 17th)- Classic Skating







...and we still have Max.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHH!! I'm so excited you finally updated. I thought I'd have to wait til we got home to see how everything was going. I'm so jealous you get to go to Lava and Soda. Good lil town.. Miss and Love you guys

Stacy said...

Love the update! I am over a month behind on my updates. I have major catching up to do.