Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Max!

The kids have wanted a small dog, but I have always put my foot down and said "no". I came home from work one day and Jeremy had been searching on KSL for puppies and came across the "perfect dog for the kids" - he thought he sounded so persuasive. I said, that's nice and dismissed the thought. To make a long story short, I was out numbered and was told by the kids "I promise I'll take care of it", "I'll clean up his poop and take him for walks". All you moms out there know what I am talking about - you have heard it before, right! Well here is Max. He is a 12 week old Yorkie weighing about 2 pounds. The kids love him and have been very good about taking care of him (so far). I just hope I make it through the puppy phase before wanting to give him away. Did I mention this is our 4th attempt at owning a dog? Need I say more...

8 comments:

courtneyb said...

so cute! I showed Brody and Abeey and they both said "ahhhhhh! when can we go to their house?"

Lindsey said...

How cute is he!! So tiny! You guys better have this dog forever1 :)

Roth Family said...

We are on our 3rd dog and have had him for almost 4 years. He is a shitzu/yorkie mix. My brother has a full yorkie and we all love her. The puppy phase is awful. But now our dog is well loved by friends and family. Good luck:)

Stacy said...

Britt - you gave in! I am still holding strong to the "NO" on a dog and any other animal in my home. The kids keep asking for a dog and want one so bad. This is about the only time when ex's come in handy. They can get the animals! ha ha

Kris Romeril said...

He is adorable. My kids totally want a dog but Kris keeps saying no. What a pooper.

Haily Brian said...

You are way nicer of a Mom than I am. I have a hard time with pets. Primary President! Wow, I bet you are busy. I am so glad Jeremy got the job. Your kids look so big and grown up.

-Sydney- said...

I'm still waiting to hear how Max is adjusting to your house (and how you are adjusting to him ;)

Keepin Up With Katelyn said...

Mom update your blog!!!