Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Primary Activity

I was called to be the Primary President in our ward a few months ago and we had our first primary activity on Saturday - which was a talent show. The kids were so cute and we had such a great time. I was making a poster with some of the pictures from our activity to display on the ward bulletin board and thought I would post just a few. Please share any fun activity ideas your primary has done. I'm not a real creative person and have the hardest time coming up with fun ideas.






2 comments:

Harris Family said...

I'm so glad to hear about Jeremy's new job. You have been in our prayers. What a blessing for your cute little family. Good luck on the Primary thing. I think the Primary President is the hardest calling in the ward!!!!

Nick said...

I just spent a wonderful hour reading ALL of your posts. It was so fun to catch up a bit on what you have been doing. You have such a grown up and beautiful family! Congratulations on your new calling and on Jeremy's job. One of these days I may get with the times and create my own blog, but until then my email is nljohnson@ida.net. I would love to hear from you anytime!
Laura (Sanders)Johnson