Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Answer to Prayers!

I wanted to update everyone with Jeremy's job situation because I know a lot of you have been saying prayers on our behalf. Jeremy was offered a job on Friday to be a Corporate Financial Analyst. The whole interview process has been a month in the works and very stressful. He had to take an Excel and Access test before they would even interview him, but 3 interviews later and they offered him the job....whew!!! We know the Lord definitely had a hand in this one and we are very grateful. Thank you to all who have been praying for this to happen for us.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hooray for Jeremy! We are so happy!!

Ashlee said...

Hey Brit! Sounds like the primary activity was a huge success! You are such a good pres! Congrats on the New job for Jeremy! I hope you guys are doing well. We are doing well and getting adjusted to our new ward and neighborhood. It has been great! I just got called to Activity Days and Mark is a ward missionary. I miss you as my VT!

-Sydney- said...

Wonderful News Brit! What a relief that must be.

Kris Romeril said...

congrats. I have been there Brittany, what a relief.