Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Today was the kids' first day back to school. They were very excited for this day to come! The girls laid out their clothes and planned out how they were going to wear their hair all the night before (funny thing, I remember doing the same thing when I was their age). Gavin started kindergarten. He came home and asked if he could stay at school longer tomorrow. Apparently after two years of preschool he is ready for full days now.

Look at these cute kids!

6th Grade

3rd Grade


A.M. Kindergarten


4 comments:

courtneyb said...

so cute, I love "t's" dress. uniforms are so cute.

Stacy said...

So cute! That's funny Gavin wants to stay longer. I'm glad he likes it.

Me said...

Cute kids Britt!! I love the uniforms!

Haily Brian said...

They are so cute