Thursday, August 28, 2008

Internet Surfing

I am in the Primary and have to do sharing time this month so I was looking around the internet for some ideas and came across this awesome website that I want to share with everyone.

http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

It has all kinds of ideas for Primary, Relief Society, Visiting Teaching Gifts, Young Womens, Craft ideas and more. I found this really cute "Baptism Jeopardy" game that I am doing for sharing time this week on this site. I think you will enjoy it, take a look!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I had to sub for singing time last week and this site had so many awesome ideas...I LOVE it!!

courtneyb said...

thanks. I forgot Cloe has to give a talk today! But I found it on this site thanks to you!!!

Haily Brian said...

I love love that website. When I served in the primary in Savannah I used it every single week