Saturday, August 30, 2008

We miss you Dad!

Jeremy left for a month long trip to the Philippines on Thursday for eBay. We did this once before in June when he went to India, but it doesn't make it any easier the second time around. Me and the kids already miss him. We spent the day doing housework, laundry and watching movies. It was a nice lazy day. The kids didn't even get out of their PJ's. I love having days like that once in awhile. Jeremy has a blog that he is posting pictures to (I have it listed under My Family - Jeremy's Outsourcing Trips) if you want to check it out. He did an endowment session in the Manila Temple yesterday and said it was awesome!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like Jer is having a good time! That's awesome he was able to do a Temple session...what a great experience for him!

Haily Brian said...

Oh, how I feel for you. It stinks having to be apart. This is such a cute family photo.

Stacy said...

Britt~

I tagged you. Check out my blog for the info!

Unknown said...

I miss you guys a lot! Good thing we have these blog things going to keep up. Of course Skype isn't bad either...got to love $.02 per minute calling worldwide.

-Sydney- said...

We have a ton of members in our ward from the Philippines. I'd love to go there someday.