Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dedicated to my wonderful husband!

As I mentioned in an earlier post Jeremy was laid off 3 weeks ago from eBay. It has been very hard on him and with the turmoil in the market lately, he often wonders if he will ever find any kind of employment...so I want to share with him a quote that I read today.

This is from President Hinckley:

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us,...if we put our trust in Him, if we pray to Him, if we live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

Hang in there! We love you!

4 comments:

Me said...

Your welcome Britt :) I have been struggling alot lately with how the world is right now, and I have been reading alot from President Hinckley. This quote has really strengthened me. I know everything will workout alright in the end if we just put our trust in the Lord. I hope you guys are doing ok. Let me know if you need anything!

Tracy said...

Love that quote! I'm going to swipe it for my Mia Maids class. It's such an encouraging message. I hope Jeremy finds strength in it. I know that I felt better after reading it!

Stacy said...

This is great Britt. It got me teary eyed. I may have to take this and post it to my blog just so I know others can see it too.

Jer will find a job. We pray for him every night. Let us know if you guys need anything. We are always here for you. We love you guys!!

-Sydney- said...

That's a great quote Britt. It is sometimes difficult to recognize in the thick of things that really, truly, the Lord wants us to be happy and our attitude largely determines whether or not we are.