Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Los Angeles



I got the opportunity to go to Los Angeles this past week for work. I was doing some training in one of our Branch Offices. It was a short trip - only two days, but the weather was beautiful and the view from the building we were in was amazing. It was nice knowing Jeremy was home taking care of the kids. If I made more money I think I could get used to the idea of having Jeremy stay home and be "Mr. Mom". He has done a good job at keeping up on the laundry and he has dinner ready for us every night. To his defense, he is just trying to keep busy and keep his mind off the fact that he is unemployed. He would never go for me supporing the family while he stays at home, but it's a nice idea -ha ha!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That is a nice idea! Jer should jump at the chance. Ha ha. Mr Mom. Ok, it doesn't suit him.