Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bye Bye Trailer!



So as luck would have it, while Jeremy is out of the country for work, I got a phone call from a neighbor last night and was told that our trailer had been stolen. I thought, that's impossible. You can't steal a trailer - they are too big, people would totally notice if that were happening. Besides our trailer is locked up down our street in our neighborhood RV parking area behind a locked gate. I had to go down and see for myself. Sure enough our trailer and several other trailers parked there were GONE, VANISHED, STOLEN! Of course we called the police and filed a report and I called our insurance company today. These are hard times so people go to extreme measures so keep an eye on your belongings. If our neighbor hadn't noticed I don't know how many days would have gone by before we noticed it was missing.

4 comments:

courtneyb said...

that is insane!! And of course while Jeremy is gone! Maybe your neighbor noticed because they were in on it. j/k.
So now what? Are the police looking for it? Or do you just get the insurance money?

Jessica said...

That is HORRIBLE...I cant believe what people will do....so sad!

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can not believe that! Stealing a trailer. I agree with Courtney about that being INSANE! I'm so sorry.

Unknown said...

All I can say is WTF! I am really pissed about it and hope bad karma is rained down on the jerks that did it...maybe I can find a witch doctor here to cast some voodoo spell on them.