Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kids Night Out with Jason!




So my wonderful brother-in-law asked me if he could take the kids out to dinner and a movie tonight. Well let's see, I wouldn't have to make the commute from work to go pick up the kids, an evening to myself to do whatever I wanted and I didn't have to make dinner...heck ya Jason you can be out with them as late as you want (they don't have school tomorrow becasue of SEP conference)so it worked out great. Jason took them to Carl's Jr, one of their favorite places because they love the toy gym and then went to see Egor. They must have gotten tattoos in their kids meal because they had them all over their arms and faces (after this picture was taken Gavin went into the bathroom and put a tattoo right between his eyes on his forehead). Thanks Jason! The kids had a great time (and so did mom having the place all to herself).

2 comments:

April said...

That's awesome! It is so needed sometimes!!

Stacy said...

So fun! I really should have the kids over for a sleep over sometime. Uncle Jason is the coolest!