Sunday, September 14, 2008

Super Saturday

Oh you gotta love Super Saturdays. One thing is for sure, I am not crafty and it takes me hours to do one project. I would rather go to Quilted Bear or Tai Pan Trading for this kind of stuff, but the display looked so cute so I thought I would give it a try. I was very overwhelmed when I saw how many pieces this thing had, but I am pretty proud of myself. It took me 4 hours to do this turkey. He is about 3 1/2 feet tall. Thank you Katelyn for babysitting the kids so I could go. I can't wait to put him out in November!

3 comments:

April said...

That's cute! I'm not very crafty either. They don't have Super Saturdays around here though- too bad!

Stacy said...

That turned out so cute!!!! You will have to let me know about your super saturdays so I can go. We don't have as cute of stuff as that.

Lindsey said...

The "tag" thing was fun!! I copied your answer to #5! :)