Friday, September 26, 2008

New York City - Here I Come!



On Monday I am going to New York for the week to attend a Corporate Actions Conference with my boss and a few colleagues from our Tax Department. I am pretty excited to go. New York is an exciting city and really beautiful this time of year. Grandma Brown will be watching the kids while I am gone - they are excited for the extended sleepover. I will miss the kids dearly, but I am "secretly" thrilled to have "me" time and go shopping!!

4 comments:

courtneyb said...

Let me know if your taking orders for Canal street :)

-Sydney- said...

You definitely deserve some me time!!!

Stacy said...

Yeah New York! I'm jealous...I have never been to NY and I would love to go and shop!! Have fun!!

Haily Brian said...

That would be so nice to shop without being tugged on or screamed at. I hope you had fun