Sunday, September 14, 2008

TAG!

I've been Tagged!

Here are the rules...

1. Link to the person who has tagged you: www.thehuntsmanbunch.blogspot.com
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


Here are the six random things about me...

#1 - I am a little OCD when it comes to a clean house. I have loosened up quite a bit with three kids, but still find peace and serenity in a clean house. I love to clean late at night when everyone is in bed. Those are the times I do my best pondering and thinking.

#2 - My absolute favorite actress is Reese Witherspoon. I will watch anything she has been in just to see her (some call that "obsession", I call it a big fan).

#3 - I work for Morgan Stanley and have been there for 11 years.

#4 - I really want to go to Cancun with my husband (we have never been)!

#5 - The littlest things make me cry (certain commercials, of course a great romantic/love movie, and when the primary kids sing "If the Savior Stood Beside Me").

#6 - My favorite TV shows are the Food Network and HGTV.

Now I tag:
Lindsey, Haily and Jessica

No comments: